Commercial Voiceover Demo
Non-Broadcast Voiceover Demo
The Emery King Communications production team is comprised of experienced and talented individuals who shoot, edit, and field-produce for clients throughout the country.
(Award-winning video and production projects)
- The Rouge
- The Freedom Train
- Rosa Parks: Path To Freedom
- Radio Priest
- In the Rough
- Cobb: A Detroit Legend
Broadcast Television Projects
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan Thanksgiving Special, 2007-2013
- Bridging the Racial Divide (Detroit Public Television Series)
- World-Class Detroiter’s (WDIV Profile Series)
Web Video Production Projects
Developed for the Detroit Medical Center, the Emery King Health Care Video Library is an award-winning online video health care resource that informs and educates the user on a variety of medical and surgical procedures.
In addition, Emery King Communications produces high-definition videos with a crew adept at all phases of production (research, shooting, writing, editing, voiceover narration, animation).
Some of our Production and Media Training Clients Include:
- General Motors
- The Detroit Medical Center
- City of Detroit
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Christ Church Cranbrook
- Kresge Eye Institute
- DMC Cardiovascular Institute
For a complete individualized quote, email Emery King Communications.
Click on any image to see a slideshow of larger images: